Page 703 of 703 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703
Results 7,021 to 7,027 of 7027

Thread: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Re: Relapse! Coping, Symptoms and Tips.

Darksky Carnation Thank you for your concern. It all went smoothly, my cousins are very confident and each gave a eulogy. I'm not sure how they manage it but its getting late in the day to find out.

Just about to have asboovk

Quote Originally Posted by fishman65 View Post

Just about to have asboovk
    Crikey that lager was stronger than I thought

Well done fishman

Just to make up for a crappy day, fellow middle earth geek, I’ve posted something mega on the Tolkien thread.

Ghost…Spillways

Thank you Carnation

OK Darksky I’ll take a look ��

Does anyone else get frustrated when people complain just to complain, either to make someone else’s life more difficult or because they think they’ll get special treatment? I have a client who called me yesterday to complain about regulations he has to follow, saying it’s “too much” (it’s not). He’s followed these same rules before, but apparently it’s a problem now; he complained a couple of months ago so I really should have seen this coming. I asked him if he could pinpoint the issue and we maybe could find a solution, but he has no specific issue, I think he just wants me to tell him he doesn’t have to follow the rules.

I told him I’d get back with him today, so I need to talk with my boss about it, but I’m dreading the call. Might send an email instead.

Anyway, just had to vent. Hope everyone else is doing well, fishman, glad you made it through yesterday. Hope you can relax a bit today.
    Sometimes I fly like an eagle, sometimes I'm deep in despair.

Quote Originally Posted by .Poppy. View Post
    Does anyone else get frustrated when people complain just to complain, either to make someone else’s life more difficult or because they think they’ll get special treatment? I have a client who called me yesterday to complain about regulations he has to follow, saying it’s “too much” (it’s not). He’s followed these same rules before, but apparently it’s a problem now; he complained a couple of months ago so I really should have seen this coming. I asked him if he could pinpoint the issue and we maybe could find a solution, but he has no specific issue, I think he just wants me to tell him he doesn’t have to follow the rules.

I told him I’d get back with him today, so I need to talk with my boss about it, but I’m dreading the call. Might send an email instead.
    Sounds like 'post-pandemic syndrome' to me.

Like I said in this thread the other day, it does seem that many people have become somewhat lazier since all the Covid restrictions were lifted 2-3 years ago, and seem to perpetually lack motivation and enthusiasm for stuff in general.

TBH, I sometimes tend to feel like that myself of late.

Page 703 of 703 FirstFirst ... 203603653693701702703

Thread Information